Vuoi conoscere il tuo livello di inglese?
Fai il test e ti risponderemo indicandoti il corso perfetto per te.
Seleziona le risposte corrette
1. Computers ___________ very expensive.
a) isb) arec) be
2. My boyfriend is German. _________ name is Klaus.
a) Hisb) Herc) Its
3. My father ________________ in London.
a) livesb) livingc) live
4. Susan can ____________ beautifully.
a) to singb) singingc) sing
5. What time ___________ start school?
a) youb) do youc) are you
6. Ben doesn’t ___________ vegetables.
a) eatingb) eatsc) eat
7. She ___________ very happy yesterday.
a) wasb) werec) is
8. Waiter: Would you like to order?
a) I like soupb) I’ll have the soup.c) Yes, I like.
9. The next train is ______ 2pm.
a) atb) inc) on
10. She hasn’t got _______ milk in the refrigerator.
a) someb) manyc) any
11. It’s __________ hot today.
a) suchb) soc) much
12. Motorbikes are _____________________ than cars.
a) dangerousb) more dangerousc) most dangerous
13. Paul never exercises. He’s very ______________.
a) lazyb) selfishc) bored
14. Did you ____________ rugby yesterday?
a) playedb) playc) were playing
15. Do you ________________ if I open the window?
a) botherb) all rightc) mind
16. You _______________ train more if you are going to run the marathon.
a) wouldb) shouldc) are
17. Have you ever _____________ sushi?
a) eatenb) eatc) ate
18. She has lived in Chicago ______________ 2017.
a) forb) agoc) since
19. Why don’t you come ____________ my house to watch the match?
a) atb) up withc) round to
20. Liam _______________ his first medal in 2018.
a) has wonb) did winc) won
21. People often ______________ work on weekends nowadays.
a) wouldb) have toc) used to
22. He _______________ more than her for the same job. It’s not fair!
a) gainsb) spendsc) earns
23. Eva: The phone’s ringing. Sam: ________________ it.
a) I’ll getb) I’m gettingc) I get
24. Peter _________________ lots of new friends at university.
a) didb) madec) knew
25. Bob: Which route should we take?
Jean: I _______________ going over the bridge is the quickest but I’m not sure.
a) guessb) knowc) perhaps
26. Successful candidates ________________ for a second interview a week later.
a) callb) will callc) are called
27. John _________________ the same exam three times before he finally passed.
a) satb) madec) was
28. If he __________________ more slowly, I wouldn’t be so afraid.
a) would driveb) drivesc) drove
29. She spends far too much money _______________ designer clothes.
a) onb) inc) with
30. You _______________ come with me if you don’t want to.
a) don’t have tob) mustn’tc) can’t
31. She was _____________________ exhausted after her long journey.
a) veryb) absolutelyc) much
32. Tina ___________________ Tom since she moved to Shanghai two years ago.
a) knowsb) has been knowingc) has known
33. You should avoid _________________ the road on the bend.
a) to crossb) crossingc) across
34. We won’t find parking ___________________ we leave now.
a) untilb) if notc) unless
35. When she got home, Pat ___________________ out to work so she didn’t see him.
a) was goingb) wentc) had gone
36. She’ll be home soon. We __________________ tidy up.
a) would ratherb) had betterc) supposed to
37. Sally would like to come home for Easter. ________________ she can’t because she has to work.
a) Whereasb) Althoughc) However
38. I’ve run _____________ milk. I need to buy some on my way home.
a) up tob) intoc) out of
39. Few families can _________________ just one salary nowadays. However, 50 years ago it was unusual for married women to work.
a) get by onb) managec) earn
40. When she moved to Dublin, it took her a long time to ______________ having dinner at 6 o’ clock.
a) used tob) be used toc) get used to
41. We weren’t looking forward to the party but it ________________ to be great fun.
a) turned outb) figured outc) ended up
42. In order to reach an acceptable solution, we need to listen to _____________ of the argument.
a) both handsb) all partsc) all sides
43. German cars have a reputation for being _______________ reliable.
a) stronglyb) highlyc) heavily
44. That store sells a ____________ range of car accessories.
a) broadb) strongc) wide
45. It took him a long time to _________________ the flu.
a) get overb) get aroundc) get away from
46. By the time she gets home, the children _____________________ to bed.
a) will gob) have gonec) will have gone
47. __________________ in small quantities, this substance can enhance your memory.
a) Takingb) Takenc) Being taken
48. He read the contract _____________________ before signing it.
a) thoroughlyb) activelyc) exactly
49. If he _______________ turn up, tell him to call me.
a) willb) ought toc) should
50. It’s time we ____________ the living room. The walls are really dirty.
a) repaintb) will repaintc) repainted
Nome e Cognome
Data di nascita
La tua email
Acconsento al trattamento dei miei dati personali ai sensi degli artt. 13 e seguenti del Reg. UE n. 2016/679 (GDPR) e del D.Lgs 101/2018 secondo l'informativa sulla privacy